Automation and robotic process automation
Supporting customers and reducing costs through AI and robotics
Huge strides are being made in artificial intelligence. Advances in areas such as machine learning, automation, problem solving and voice recognition are happening every day, adding new abilities to the technology around us.
We work at the forefront of these technologies – those which can make interactions smoother, quicker, simpler and more natural for customers, and make things work more efficiently. These efficiencies not only save money for our clients, but also free up advisors to help customers with more complex enquiries, those that still need the human touch.
We specialise in customer experience automation, from front office to back office, using attended and unattended technologies. But we don't use technology for technology's sake, we understand where it can impact on customer experience, so we ensure that automation is a business-led not a technology-led initiative.
We're not tied to any particular technology – we have experience of using a diverse range of technology and partnerships with leading service providers. We use what we know will work best. And we offer commercial commitment to our clients that the benefits of your technology investment will be realised.
to deliver automated services to Marks & Spencer, npower and Southern Water
Up to 60%
reduction in cost where automation is implemented
How it works
Our automation offer includes evaluation, implementation and support for the following automation technologies to achieve your business objectives:
- automation assessment to understand objectives, identify business case and recommend technology options
- robotic process automation (RPA): RPA software-agnostic, we configure, deploy and support RPA deployments for our clients
- speech automation: standard dial tone and natural language across multiple languages, enabling intuitive call routing to the correct agent, or customer self-service
- real time speech: voice to action with associated automation
- virtual assistant / chat bots: ability to deploy chat bots across both voice and text based interactions with our partnership with Amazon LEX and Swidget – proactively driving sales
- smart IVR: Amazon Connect enables personalisation, customer context and PCI payments using Amazon Alexa routing to contact centre agents, via the ‘Customer Services’ skill
- CX-Live, a social insight platform measures and analyses customer service conversations between customer and brand in real time.