Monthly Market Commentary – April 2016
Welcome to our Monthly Market Commentary.
The April issue provides a market review up until 31 March on the following topics:
- Equity: Equity markets across the developed and emerging world recover over the month;
- Credit: Spreads fall as risk sentiment improves;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt curve remains unchanged over the month;
- Inflation: UK CPI inflation keeps picking up;
- Real Yields: Real yield curve shifts down over the month;
- Comment: Smart Beta: Fad or Fabulous?.