Monthly Market Commentary - December 2015
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The December issue provides a market review up until 30 November on the following topics:
- Equity: Equity markets hold steady over the month for developed markets and emerging markets suffer losses;
- Credit: spreads fall at the lower end of the rating scale as volatility eases;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yields fall over the month and the yield curve flattens;
- Inflation: The UK remains in deflation;
- Real Yields: decrease across the board;
- Comment: Global oil markets – a new era?