This month we are focussing on volatility
Our December issue of Monthly Market Commentary provides a market review up until 30 November on the equity markets, credit spreads, nominal yields, UK inflation, real yields and comment on volatility.
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The December issue provides a market review up until 30 November on the following topics:
- Equity: Mixed performance for equity markets during November;
- Credit: Credit spreads rose over the month;
- Nominal Yields: Yield curve continues to steepen;
- Inflation: CPI inflation slows down but remains at highest level since the end of 2014;
- Real Yields: Real yields rise;
- Comment: Volatility - when more is less.