Monthly Market Commentary - February 2015
The February issue, which you can read by clicking here, provides a market review up until 31 January 2015 on the following topics:
- Equities: Equities endure an eventful month
- Credit: Look out for the weakest links if the Europe Crisis is reignited
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yields fall for all maturities
- Inflation: Falling oil prices drive UK inflation to 0.5%
- Real Yields: Real yields fall slightly for all maturities except for the shorter end of the curve
- Comment: Quantitative easing in the Eurozone: does one size fit all?