Monthly Market Commentary – February 2016
Welcome to our Monthly Market Commentary.
The February issue provides a market review up until 31 January on the following topics:
- Equity: Equities markets start the year with a sell-off amid global slowdown fears;
- Credit: Spreads increase amid rising risk aversion;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yields fall for all maturities;
- Inflation: UK keeps moving away from deflation;
- Real Yields: Real Yields fall for all maturities;
- Comment: The case for diversification.