Monthly Market Commentary – February 2017
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The February issue provides a market review up until 31 January on the following topics:
- Equity: US equities make a strong start to the year while European equities struggle;
- Credit: Credit spreads remain on a downward slope;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yield curve shifted up in January as inflation soared;
- Inflation: Inflation surged unexpectedly to 1.6% in December;
- Real Yields: Real yields remained mostly flat.