Monthly Market Commentary – June 2017
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The June issue provides a market review up until 31 May on the following topics:
- Equity: Equities rise moderately over the month;
- Credit: Corporate spreads narrow slightly over the month;
- Nominal Yields: Nominal yields fall moderately over the month;
- Inflation: CPI inflation rises to the highest level since summer of 2013;
- Real Yields: Real gilt yields remain largely unchanged;
- Comment: Investment strategy setting for pension schemes: do not forget the employer covenant risk.