Monthly Market Commentary - March 2015
The March issue, which you can read by clicking here, provides a market review up until 28 February 2015 on the following topics:
- Equities: Equities rally amid Greek bailout extension and the start of quantitative easing in the Eurozone
- Credit: Look out for the weakest links if the Europe Crisis is reignited
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yields fall for all maturities
- Inflation: UK inflation falls to 0.3%
- Real Yields: Real Yields are boosted by rising nominal yields and falling inflation
- Comment: India: The New China?