Monthly Market Commentary – March 2016
Welcome to our Monthly Market Commentary.
The March issue provides a market review up until 29 February on the following topics:
- Equity: Developed equity markets fail to make a turn-around while emerging markets perform well;
- Credit: Spreads increase amid rising risk aversion;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt curve flattens;
- Inflation: UK CPI inflation keeps picking up;
- Real Yields: Real yield curve flattens over the month;
- Comment: Oil - where are we going from here?