Monthly Market Commentary - November 2015
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The November issue provides a market review up until 31 October on the following topics:
- Equity: Equity markets recover after a turbulent summer;
- Credit: Spreads decrease as volatility eases;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt yields rise over the month and the yield curve steepens;
- Inflation: UK returns to deflation;
- Real Yields: Real Yields decrease at the very short end but rise at the rest of the curve;
- Comment: Emerging Markets Currencies and import restrictions: the curve is worse than the condition.