Monthly Market Commentary – September 2017
Welcome to the latest issue of our Monthly Market Commentary.
The September issue provides a market review up until 31 August on the following topics:
- Equity: Mixed luck for equity investors;
- Credit: Bond spreads widened slightly over the month;
- Nominal Yields: Gilt curve shifts down over August;
- Inflation: CPI and RPI inflation remain more or less unchanged over the month;
- Real Yields: Real yields decrease amid falling nominal yields and rising inflation expectations.