Capita introduces Back Me Up
We are really excited to introduce Back Me Up to our benefits offering; bringing an innovative new benefit solution to the market.
Back Me Up is an app-based insurance cover offered by insurer Ageas which allows users to insure up to four items on a pay-as-you-go basis. Although available to all, Back Me Up has been designed with millennials in mind and offers flexibility for users in how they cover items.
Some of the key features include:
- Available 24/7 via Orbit
- Easy log in access via single sign on to Orbit from your platform
- Use for 7 days or longer - no lock in to an annual contract
- Aimed at millennials upwards
- Choose to protect between 1 and 4 prized possessions
- Provides flexible and inter-changeable insurance cover for devices, bikes, jewellery, handbags and even drones!
- Easy to insure – upload a photo and describe the item
- Switch your possessions in and out whenever you want – if you travel and leave your MacBook at home switch it off
- Need to claim… Scan the receipt and take a picture
- Insure against damage, loss and theft
Charlotte Godley, Head of Flexible Benefits, said:
Back Me Up is a brilliant and innovative way to insure your prize possessions. It offers both convenience and relevance to employees and is truly 21st century insurance for 21st century employees.
More information is available when employees select their benefits. Employers can choose whether to make Back Me Up available to staff.
Our research reports are aimed at Pension Trustees and HR Directors, covering topics such as pensions, health, flexible benefits, engagement and wellness. They are free to download!Find out more