Growing stronger by living our values
At Capita, we live by our values. They define who we are, how we work and help us create better outcomes.
Underneath each value, we've identified the behaviours we expect from everyone who works here and we're working hard to embed our values and behaviours to help us become a stronger business that puts our people first.
We are honest, transparent and respectful
- We listen before we talk.
- We welcome people’s differences and encourage diverse input.
- We share information, but we also know when something needs to be confidential.
- We don’t stay silent when we have something to say.
- We thank others for their contribution.
We think about what’s possible
- We seek opportunities to learn and to teach.
- We challenge ourselves, and each other, to find new ideas.
- We create solutions that other people haven’t thought of yet.
- We learn from our mistakes.
- We strive to keep improving.
We achieve more when we work together
- We ask for, and offer, support when needed.
- We solve problems by working together.
- We give and receive useful feedback.
- We agree on who’s doing what.
- We trust others to do their jobs well.
We care about doing the best job we can
- We deliver reliably using our tried and tested processes and following our code of conduct.
- We identify how the work we do leads to better long-term outcomes.
- We design our solutions with people in mind.
- We communicate clearly and frequently to set and manage expectations.
- We see things through, taking responsibility from start to finish.