Strategic workforce planning
Having the right people with the right skills in the right place at the right time.
Regardless of how far you have progressed on your strategic workforce planning journey our consulting services will enable you to:
- take stock of where you are and maximise the potential for SWP from your existing data
- garner, gather, integrate and govern all of your data sources effectively building them into single analytical platform, creating the potential for more insightful and complex analysis
- improve the way you report on and share information with key stakeholders
- develop skills for analysing, interpreting and acting on the data in a way that allows you to take actions that will align your engagement, recruitment, deployment, development and exit strategies with your current and future business needs.
We help our clients to achieve a more effective workforce planning capability by providing best practice support and tools that enable them to better plan and deploy resources to meet current and future demand.
We start your journey by developing a standard set of outputs presented in the form of interactive dashboards. We then build your considerations into your journey map helping you to develop insights tailored to your specific business ambitions.
At the end of the journey you will be able to gather, govern, analyse and interpret data and information that will provide insight into your SWP challenge including:
Your workforce profile and what you need to do to improve representation of groups at different levels
- Your skills profile, current skills gaps and consequent training requirements
- Patterns of attrition and impact on the business now and in the future
- Succession planning and the ability of the business to meet short-term capacity and skills requirements
- Your hiring needs over the period of your current business plan and the associated challenges given market supply and demand conditions
- Longer-term capacity and capability requirements based on business forecasting and scenario planning
- Future skills gaps analysis leading to a better understanding of the balance of build and buy decisions and blended workforce management
- Future workforce cost analysis based on different business scenarios.
- Your employees will also develop the necessary skills and competencies to take full ownership of the strategic workforce planning function in the future.
Our Technology: Workforce Intelligence
Workforce Intelligence enables you to draw a picture of the people you will need in the short, medium and long term. Based on a variety of predictions about workforce growth or contraction, it provides insight into how the workforce impacts the skills mix of your people and the extent to which skills gaps need to be addressed. Our diagnostics model a future view of the forces that may drive change and alter your workforce requirements to help you prepare for different scenarios.
Creating better business outcomes together
Play videoClick here
Contact us to find out more about how we can help transform your HR operations.Click here